sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2016

I finally found a website that suits me!

I recently met “StyleWe”, and I was immediately surrendered. Here, we can find the best tips, from accessories to inspirations in famous looks. Nothing can hide from the radar of fashion news.
After this, all I had to do was to know the online shop and make my choices, always taking into account the upcoming holiday season.
The petite maxi dresses are, undoubtedly, the best choice to wear when going to a dinner or to a party. However, if you want a relaxed look, my suggestion (and also a personal preference), goes through a nice shirt and trousers (or jeans).
Blazers are almost mandatory, so I chose a neutral colour model that goes well both with trousers as with skirts. Therefore, you can wear them with various looks and in many occasions.
As a good look is not completed without a handbag, I chose a model that combines not only with me, but also with all the clothes I have at home.
However, these are only my choices. On the website you will find everything. Besides, on our YouTube channel you will find reviews, tutorials and lots of information. Now, we don’t have any excuse to not make that hairstyle or that look we want so much.


Este texto foi pago ou patrocinado.

19 comentários:

  1. Já ouvi falar bem dessa loja
    adorei tuas escolhas
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia /Facebook /Intagram / Novo Sorteio ( Portugal & Ilhas )
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Já ouvi falar bastante dessa loja, escolhas lindas!
    Já sigo :)
    Style Days Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Não conhecia mas gostei dos modelos que escolheste! :) Beijinhos
    --
    O diário da Inês | Facebook | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Parece-me muito bem, obrigada pela partilha :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Olha nao conhecia e gostei :)
    Bjinhosss e bom fim de semana*
    https://matildeferreira.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  6. J´vi o site e gosto bem de algumas peçAs! =)

    www.anafernandes.ch

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Nunca tinha ouvido falar, mas parece-me uma boa plataforma :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Por aquilo que deu para ver... um endereço para prestar muita atenção futuramente! Tem coisas giríssimas!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar